Quick Facts about NeuroStar TMS Depression Treatment:
- Patients are awake and alert during treatment
- Patients can go back to their normal activities immediately after treatment
- In-office treatment takes 20 minutes, and is administered 5 days a week, for approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- The most common side effect is transient pain or discomfort at or near the treatment site during treatment.
- NeuroStar TMS Therapy may not be appropriate for patients who have non-removable conductive metal in or near the head.